Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

How to make a quality comment

Hi guys! So today I am here with Kezia and today we will show you how to make a quality comment. We learnt this because 1. The teacher told us too 2. Because some people don't know how to make a good comment so that's why we step in! In order to make a quality comment you, 1. write something Positive, 2.  write Something thoughtful 3. write something helpful. Here is an example: Hello, my name is Sophie. I really like your blog post,it teaches the audience a lot. You worked really hard wiring this speech, the third paragraph is amazingly long with lots of information. Next time, maybe you could add a description telling the audience what you wrote about. Have a nice day  Here is our first task, what we did was we sorted out which was a good comment and what was a bad one.
Our learning went quite well. We now know how to make a good comment We want you guys to comet on out work and out quality work So the teachers told us to put our work into our cyber smarts folder!

have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!