Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Nelson Mandela T2 Week 10!

Hello viewers in this post you will find out a lot about the famous person Nelson Mandela. The WALT is locate and sumarise important information from a range of related texts. The first create task is some information about his life and how he made south Africa better place. That's my favorite part because it's nice and easy just getting information from the text. Every task there will be a description above it so you know what the task it is and for this on the one is here. For this task we just had to get information from the text like the video and the challenging text. I got it done pretty quickly. This time I did not waste my time writing the whole box with words because last time I thought we had to write the whole box anyways Hopefully you will enjoy this post and you will enjoy my other posts!

Task number 1

Create task 2

This task was kinda hard because we had to think why he is a inspiration and I came up with my own reasons we also had to write some info about him and that was quite easy so hopefully you like this task.


Why I think he is inspirational 

I think Nelson Mandela is an inspiration because he tried to make things fair even though he got his house destroyed and he got sent to prison but still tried to tell them skin color does not matter. He joined a group called ANC and he got arrested. He was asked to get released two times but he refused; he is now dead :(


My last create task is what do you think inspirational is in your words and make a inspirational word (a quote) like "never let your dreams go" or something so hope you enjoy my last create task.

What I think inspirational means


I think I can be inspirational because I am good at somethings and I feel like someone that can inspire

some people like my friends and also I think that inspiring is like telling someone to not give up their

dream.



I learnt that you can refuse to leave jail which I never knew. and I liked doing the inspirational poster because my dad always say these things to me and I will never forget his words. I was not happy about the challenging text there was way to many words but I manged to finish. 


This is all the creates this week hope you enjoyed if you have any feedback feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. great you did very well i really like how said think smarter not harder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucas!
    Its Daisy here. I loved how you wrote a little story about how Nelson Mandela changed south Africa. Your quote "think smarter not harder" was pretty inspirational. And if you think to hard you could get things mixed up. I'm pretty impressed of how much you wrote for your blog post and you finished all the reading tasks! I also did to. I have no feedback for you because everything is set and done really nicely!

    -Daisy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!