Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

My own planet

 WALT show and understand of what we read by making connections to the text.I choose the book speed  freaks cause i think i am pretty advanced at space and at home i usually watch some Youtube about space. and the reason my planet is like this in the slide show below is because i want to make it feel like earth and i like rigs so i added a ring around i named it Apollo e- 13 i thought it was a cool name do you think its a cool name?  anyone enjoy c: (this is made up planet please don't take it serious)

OK that is it a short blog about my create task.

do you like it?
should i add any changes?

anyway got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!