Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

My Anzac day create task

 hello viewers this weeks topic is Anzac we doing create task about i only mange to get 2 and a half create tasks so its not finished please don't be like omg you didn't label or anything like that so i hope you enjoy!

WALT we are leaning to sumarise information about a topic in a meaningful way 

first create task: My acrostic poem about Anzac day 


Australia our friend  

New country 

Zealand our country 

Army  force 

Came to death 

Died is bad 

As

Young lings 

my second one is my quiz i can't

post i kahoot so ill just show you the questions i did on my google doc

  1. What does anzac stand for? 

  1. Australia NZ army crops 

  2. Australia NZ army camp 

  3. Australia NZ are cool 


      2. What is an anzac flower called?

  

  1. Sunflower

  2. Poppy

  3. Rose

  4. None of the above 


      3.  How many nz people were involved in anzac?

  1. 1,000,000

  2. 21,000

  3. 100,000

  4. 50 thousand

 

      4. What are the two countries in anzac?

  1. China & NZ 

  2. India & NZ

  3. US & NZ

  4. Australia and NZ 

    
      5. How many NZ soldiers died?

      a. 10,000

      B. 2000

      C. all

      D. none 

  

      6. How many did not come back? 

  1. 16,000

  2. 20,000

  3. 50,000

  4. 99,999

    

      7. What city was it at?

  1. Gallipoli 

  2. Christchurch 

  3. New york

  4. New jersey  


      8. What war was it?

  1. World war l

  2. World war ll

  3. None of the above 


      9. When did the war start?

      a.  1915

      B.  2021

      C.  1969

  1. 1900 


     10. How long was the war?

  1. 8 months 

  2. 1 year

  3. 4.5 years

  4. 2 months 


      11. What country was the war at?

  1. China

  2. America

  3. NZ

  4. Turkey 


      12. True or false the people in Gallipoli sang the NZ national anthem  


i could not embed it because i will be very small like the other one i did and its to long for a googleslide but this is the best i can do.


this is my last not done create task i did not have enough time but i will tell you a little about it.


my Anzac flag



i did a NZ and Australia design the corner part is together and 2 full flags of both country ans a Anzac poppy that says least we forget i put it their because there no star and Australia has a star so i did not put it there i also did not have enough time to label it.

hope you like it bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!