Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Camp Movie

 Hello Viewers in this blog post I made my camp movie because I went to camp about a month ago it was really fun and the teacher decide we were going to make a camp movie! first we did our plan on paper then the teacher showed us this cool site named WeVideo and it was pretty cool I enjoyed learning how to use it and I think I did pretty cool. The app easy to use just a couple clicks and your basically done this is one of the first EASY editing app I have used 10/10 site also hope you enjoy my movie!


I hope you like it took me a long time so yeah bye C:




1 comment:

  1. SO good i like the the part at the start and sad how you couldn't use premium text any ways good as always! C:

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!