Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

10 facts about tiger

                                           
1. Tigers are excellent swimmers they are better than the fastest human swimmer on earth.

2. There are eight subspecies of tigers, but three of them - the bail, Caspian, and Javan tiger.

3. Tigers are the biggest cats in the world male cats can grow up to 4 meters long.

4. Tigers can live to 10-15 years long.

5. Tigers can not purr like cats can.

6. Tigers favourite foods are pig, bear, and deer

7. Rain forest , grasslands , savannas and even mangrove swamp.

8. Only 3890 tigers are left in the world.

9. Tigers tail is a very important tool it gathers a lot of momentum when swung from side to side helping the tiger balance when it has to turn suddenly during a chase.

10. Tigers are nicer than lions they share their foods and males let the females and the cubs eat first, but lions will fight to the death over a kill.

Splitting Tigers Into Subspecies Could Help Save Them From ...

4 comments:

  1. hi i discovered 10 facts about tigers that might be useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!