Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

My buggy for My planet

 Hello viewers this is my buggy create task I choose black holes because I was interested in it.WALT show and understand of what we read by making connections to the text. this was really fun because you can be creative as you can with your buggy and I went as far a I could. our task was to make a buggy for your planet and you had to draw your buggy and in the slideshow you had to add information and you had to label your picture and you had to add stuff so your buggy can live on you planet and I enjoyed it hope you enjoy my blog post.  

did you like my buggy? you can make a buggy yourself as well! this was a short blog post but anyways got to go bye ^-^

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lucas,
    I Like how you added a lot of thing like gadgets and things you need to survive and research the thing on you planets. I added food and water in my buggy did you? What I would do next time is I would Add more cameras so you could capture more photos at different angles.
    Your friend - Blake A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucas, I like how you have added the safety information on the last slide. It sounds like your rover will be very safe to drive. Did you draw your buggy? Next time you could include some more colour in your slide show?
    I look forward to your next post.

    Miss Ferguson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i did draw it because that was the second create task. some people just took pictures of google a did not listen but i did.
      and next time i will add more colour if i have enough time

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!