Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Wacky Wednesday

 this is our wacky Wednesday task WALT make connections between what we know and the authors message as we read. we are doing wacky Wednesday because its swimming and we cant work in our space because bus 2 is working there so we are working in Kereru and we are working with buddy's! my buddy is Zekheria and we have done 4 create task out of five. we didn't know how to do the last create because its a flip book and we did not have the things we need and we did not have enough time but hope you enjoy! 

this took 4 days to do so hope you like it!

what do you think i should add to make it better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!