Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Compound sentences and my story

In writing this week we did compound and I did it with Seoa and if you guys don't know well it is basically a normal sentence into a compound sentence you will see what I mean  

The moon is brighter than a light bulb

yet it is day time 

Seoa is  thinking harder than a teacher  

because she wants some ideas 

Adele is Talking 

so the students can get ideas 

Seoa is Typing as fast as her hands can go 

so she can finish her work before anyone 

Adele is writing faster than a computer 

to show student some examples 

There are lots of fluffy bounce looking clouds

yet they still look evil

Adele is typing 

because she also has work to do

Kamyar is talking 

because he is naughty 

Adele is talking

to help people come up with ideas 

Lucas is typing on his Chromebook

because he wants to finish his work 


now you see the first row is a normal sentence but then the other row makes it a compound sentence.

My Story about the creepy story.

Halloween Night 

As I walked past the neighbors front yard to go say trick or treat

something gave me chills. There were way too many decorations or

maybe it was real... I wondered if this was Halloween decorations or real stuff. Pumpkins were surrounding me as I walked past the area

however they looked cute. I can smell the smell of rotten candy and melted

chocolate. I can taste the fog that went past me and I wondered where all this frog was coming from. I was thinking to

myself if going here was a good idea but I decided to stay for a bit. I was right under the giant moon and it was a pretty moon.


The trees curved over me as I touched it, it felt like soggy socks. I knew this was no good so I ran

away in the distance.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lucas, Bilal here. I really like you're Halloween night story really interesting and I guess some people may like it a lot maybe because they are a horror fanatic but you never know, anyway this is an epic blog post and may be the best in my opinion but next thing you could do is try changing the font to make it more interesting in my opinion but overall its an epic blog post

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!