Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Math Sequence

 Hello viewers this weeks math task was finding out the number sequence like 2 4 _ 8 _ _ 14 and we had to find out the number sequence and I will be making a description on the other task. I was doing well until we need to screenshot it did not save so I had to do a quick one really fast because if i don't i will be behind the class lucky I finished in time both of these tasks was quite hard hopefully you learnt something. Enjoy! 

I knew I this way because if 4 then 8 then it's adding 4 so i did it the whole way and that's how I got the answer

The second sequence was 54, 48, __, __, 30, 24, __, __, 6 

I knew it was six because 6+6=12+6=18+6+24 and then so on this was a subtract on but i did it like a addition on because it's more easy for me to figure out 


1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!