Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Number and shape Pattern

Hello viewers in this math post I will share my pattern to you guys because this week we have been learning about patterns there was two sheets. The first sheet was really easy I got it really easy but the second sheet was pretty hard but I got through hope you enjoy 

Number's 

0.45, 0.60, ___, 0.90, ___, ___, 1.35, 1.50, ___, ___, 1.95, 2.10, ___, ___, 2.70, 2.85, ___, ___, 3.30 

RULE: add ___
What is the Rule?

Can you figure out the number sequence?
I wanted to make this hard for you guys so I did decimals and if you manged to get then well done you can share your ideas by commenting. 
if you did the well done maybe you can go to other peoples blog and find out what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!