Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

kupu and the Giant wheke

 This weeks reading work is about Moari myth and legends. The WALT is analyse and evaluate actions and the story line of Moari myths and legends. This week I read the book kupu and the Giant wheke because it sounded like a cool book. our first create task was to get a sheet and describe what happened in your story you will see what I mean once I show you. then we had to write the reason why about a statement and my statement was Kupe’s problems with the wheke could have been resolved without violence. We had to write 3 statements and It was really hard for me and my favorite part well it not a part it just the story I was interesting and cool and the video was also quite cool. But what I hate was when we had to come up with 3 statements. Then we had to do a story map about what our story was about for example the setting, the problem, the action, etc. This was also quite fun because we can describe what was in the story and what happened and what they need to do to fix it but anyways I hope you enjoy looking as much as I do and hopefully next week will be much more better enjoy!

This was the story map but I don't know how to make it more clear but here it is


This my second create task about the statements 


It was 3 easy and short statements but I think these statements are good and I am going to keep it that way 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!