Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Poetry Anthology

Hello viewers this week in writing we started writing poems which is quite different but it was fun we did 10 poems and it took us a couple weeks but we manged and to be honest getting a idea of these poems was quite hard but my favorite poems were my countdown, mood and acrostic I thought it was easy because you can get a idea very fast. But the poem I struggles the most is tongue twister and limerick poem. it was so hard to find a rhyming word and if you find one you need to find another one so I found that one hard. the one I did the fastest is Cinquains poem we just had to describe someone or something and I knew exactly who to do MY BROTHER I know just about everything about him. At the start when the teacher said we were doing poems I was like OH NO because i hated writing things and making up things our self but then after doing all of this I learnt lots of things like rhyming and other stuff so now I enjoyed it i hope you had fun reading a learning as much as  do enjoy my slide show of poems!


And there is my slideshow of all the poems we had to create by yourself you can create one its super fun and funny to create but I better get going bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!