Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

My 2 create tasks

 hello everyone i made 2 create tasks because that was out task our WALT is use a range strategies to build vocabulary knowledge


this is my first one which is  a glossary for the people that don't know mush Tongan 




and this is my second one which is doing facts about Tonga and some photos. 

Tonga facts


1.Tonga has lots of tropical rain forest. So if you love rain forest you can go to Tonga 


2.tonga has lots of cool  beach resorts


3. Most Tonga people don’t live in modern house they live in leaf and brick ones so if you love nature you can go there 


4. Tonga has beautiful flower and trees.


5. Tonga 4 June 1970


6. The capital city of Tonga is  Nuku'alofa


7. Tonga’s traditional aro, yams, bananas, coconuts and seafood 


8. The size of tonga in square km is 747 km²


9. You can see clovers up to 5 leafs on the clovers 

10. Tonga has up to 105,695 people




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!