Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

My Maori create tasks

 my first one is telling facts about the Ruru bird and this is all the facts i know and we had no WALT  

Ruru bird facts 

  1.  Ruru birds are owls

  2. The ruru bird was named after its terrific hunting. 

  3. Rurus original name was more pork.

  4. Ruru has lots of names. 

  5. Rurus are endangered.

  6. Ruru birds can go up to 175 g in weight

  7. it can go around 29 cm from head to


this is my second one my Maori word search very cooooooooool

                       



this is my third one very cool as well its about names in new Zealand and Maori land makers 

      
                     

this is my last one its counting in Maori up to 31 if you want to learn numbers also very coooooool

 




did you learn anything? did you enjoy it?
if you did good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!