Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Writing

Hello viewers and this in my writing task each task give you points like this one this one gives you 2 points.

Acrostic my name:Lucas

L lame
U unique  

C cool

A awesome

S significance



Friend:Michael

M magical 

I interesting 

C cool

H handsome

A awesome

E   

L lamest


You choice:Cat

C cool

A adventure

T tiny

this is my second one this one is a comic i made. this is 4 points zoom in if you can't see the words

and this one is a recipe to my favourite spice food.
(WARNING SPICE)

this is what we are making.
Bowl/Pot Noodles | Korean, Thai, Chinese, Noodles | Buy Online

This is the recipe to make cup noodles.

First you grab it and rip the top to half way then take out the fork And the soup base. then boil some water and pour the hot water in the cup up to when you can see that the water is higher than the noodle and then close the rip that you ripped to half way then wait to 3-5 minutes. And then you put the soup base and the other packet stuff in add as many soup base and the others stuff as you want then mix its for a while and it is ready to eat.

this is 3 points.


this is another one it is very coool this is the thinks that the school can change


I think the school could change the lunch time longer because sometimes i am in a middle of a game then the bell rings. and second on is maybe let the junior place play on the playground because some of them look jealous.

3 points.


this is my information report on china very cool.


this is 4 points

 and that is my tasks all the points and together is
16 points all together.
did you learn anything? did you like it?
well that's great if you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!