Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Numicon math work

Hello viewers this week we don't have a WALT but i'm guessing its number, pattern and calculating but basically we are using numicons and if you don't know what that is then you will find out in a second. Our first activity is creating to robots and all the circles have to had to 27 and you had to answer some questions. Our second activity is create your own animal between 20-50 and that was my favorite cause i made a BEE! and i thing bees are cool how they harvest honey but it was also hard getting between 20-50 hope you enjoy!

this was really fun to do and if you want to try it out then click this link then press join then sign up then once you have a account then press this link 

this is it do you think i can do better? anyways  bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!