Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The weird zone reading

 Hello viewers this week our create task is the same as last week but different book and our WALT is evaluate ideas and information in a narrative text. The first task was doing the complementary text and challenging text it was also the hardest one because the text was really long and I didn't know if I had to rewrite the whole thing in my own words so I only did a little bit it was a funny text though. Then we had to change the ending of the story and tell why you changed the ending. Our third create task was ask the characters 5 questions it can be as creative as you like but it has to be connected to the main story and you have to make them answer it. The last create task was my favorite one of the week enjoy.

Create task 1

Complementary text 

Kea point track is a easy one hour track for the incredible mount cook views. Te Anau is  a beautiful lake view it is short hike to hidden lakes and is a short walk for the kids. Margaret Mahy largest playground in the southern hemisphere 

Challenging text

Once a upon time there was a mouse gathering wild beans for the cold winter season but his Neighbor the buffalo came to graze in the meadow. The little mouse did not like it so he challenged the buffalo to a duel 

The buffalo thought it was a joke. The mouse was angry the buffalo then threatens to steep on him but the mouse says i dare you to do it then the mouse said then the buffalo says again you will get squashed. But then the mouse climbed in his ear then he says i'm a master but the buffalo says no.

Create task 2

After they finished the tent the dad did not act weird anymore and the children thought that was weird until they found out that someone familiar was at the camp they still don’t know what it is so they ate dad was acting still normal until at night everyone got invited to a party everyone in the camp site when they went there they released that mum was there and the mum came alone so they got together again that's why dad was not acting weird anymore it like when Mum is around he’s not weird then they sleep then they had a happy life.

I made it this way because I wanted it to be like when ever Mum is around dads normal but whenever she is not around dad acts weird and I also want mum to remember about camp and they get together again I wanted it to be a happy ending and so they can get together again.

Create task 3

5 questions

The Dad, were you sad when your wife left you?

 The children were surprised that your dad was in a bathtub looking at comics?

 The Dad, did you feel stupid when you did’int know you and the family was going camping?

 The children, were you proud of your tent?

 The Dad, were you proud of the children's solution?

 Yes I was sad I can’t really do anything without her so I am really sad.

 Yup we were surprised but it was weird he never looks at comic books.

 It was embarrassing I actually didn’t know that we were going camping. 

 We were proud at first but then it was to messy but we came up with a solution so we did a little change. 

 I was happy because I can now sleep with my daughter and my son.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is the best I can do so if you enjoyed and learnt something then your welcome 

do you think i need to do some changes? any ways bye bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!