Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

4 main facts about china

1.China’s one child per family rule is very strict in the cities but now they do not have that rule
Rule Signs Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
2.China do not use spoons and forks they use chopsticks 
Imágenes, fotos de stock y vectores sobre Palillo Chino | Shutterstock
3.People that goes to Chinese school have way more homework and they work way more then we do
  in new Zealand  
Thinking About a No Homework Policy? Here's What You Should Know ...
4.China respect other gods not the same as our god

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lucas
    I like the way you added lots of pictures.
    Maybe next time you could tell us about what tasks you had to do.
    Do you like chopsticks or spoons and forks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Matthew
      the task in needed to do is 4 main facts about china witch is the title of my work so that answers your "what is your task thing" and i think i like chopsticks more because it is easy to grab food and i can't really tell you because that is not four main facts about the country it is a opinion.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lucas
    I love the way you shared your 4 keys facts. They really captured my attention the way you used images and spaced them out. What did you like the most from your post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    my favourite part of the post is chopsticks because it Cool and most Asian people use it so i wont new Zealanders to try it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!