Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stuff about Samoa

Samoa eats all sorts of food. they maybe looks like a bad country but in the country there are phat burgers, McDonald, paddles restaurants and

Taumeasina restaurant and bar the last thing i know is sea food they eat lots of seafood  



there's more New Zealanders than there are in Samoa. There are 198,414 people in 2020 in the country Samoa. There skin colour is brown and they work hard because they can’t build modern but houses they can make a faleo 

Hilarious Samoan names | monsonmadness

The traditional culture of Samoa  is a communal way of life based on Fa'a samoa , the unique sociology-political culture . In Samoa culture, most activities are done together. The traditional living quarters, or fale (houses), contain no walls and up to 20 people may sleep on the ground in the same fale. 

National Flag of Samoa Made Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free ...


 

 The location and the language they speak. Their country is located in   Oceania in the Pacific Ocean they speak their own language that we don't speak and that is all i know 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!