Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Help marine life

hi readers i am Lucas and i chose this book because i was interested in marine life     


How did this problem occur 

It occurred by a variety of factors including natural hurricanes destroying coral reefs around the world. The toxins from the hazardous waste infect the soil and can harm marine life. Explosives does result in a shock wave and acoustic energy that can kill or harm marine life 


How can we help it 

Just don't go fishing at a place where there are lots of fishes and don't explode them. And also do not throw your trash in the ocean and take care of the beach and don't let your pets eat them like cats 



Is it a easy problem to solve 

just do not throw rubbish in to the sea and make some posters so other people will know or you can protect them from sharks and maybe feed them so they can live

 

Did you learn what you wanted to learn? What would you do if you saw marine life?

https://get.pxhere.com/photo/sea-ocean-diving-underwater-biology-sea-turtle-reptile-coral-coral-reef-marine-life-reef-underwater-world-meeresbewohner-water-sport-loggerhead-marine-biology-coral-reef-fish-746704.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!