Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

A good setting

 

 One night I woke up and out and out my window was a clear blue sky.

I got out of my bed Instantly and poked my head out the window and

breathed in the fresh air. The annoying part is the stretching of the rope.

It sometimes makes me nervous when it stretches too hard. I can see the

colours of the balloons and sometimes the balloons pop that makes me

scared. And sometimes I can hear the wind growling and sometimes I can

hear hungry hawks. It was relaxing but sometimes i feel lonely. Every day

I blow more balloons to keep it floating in the air. Was it good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!