Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

My narrative story out of fuel

 Hello People I  made a narrative story because that was out task and i made one. enjoy  


Out of fuel 


One day I was driving normally when my car suddenly was leaking I did not realise at first then I noticed my car was out of fuel I was stranded I can't go anywhere I tried to call for help but I don't know where I am I was lucky I had food and water the unlucky bit is that it was at night when it leaked. When it tuned day time I just remembered that my car runs on battery and fuel. It uses solar energy as the battery. I was lucky I was on full energy. I went to the nearest gas station and got on full fuel and I parched  the leek then went home. Then I packed an extra fuel tank just in case.


and that was my story I don't know if i spelt parched right but was my narrative


Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!