Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Tautoru's bird snare and the moral of it

 hi viewers and i made a moral of the story in Tautoru's bird snare because that was out create task. And our WALT is use clues from the text to find the hidden message which is the moral so this is what i made (you got to hold the next slide button because i have lots of pages) enjoy

                           

so in the story a man lost his phone and he think someone stole his phone so he ask the gods and say can i get my phone back and they said yes so he was going to go up a tree and place a camera and see who comes but while he was climbing he fell and hurt him self. And he went home and saw that his phone was right on  a desk the whole time i think the moral of the story is don't be so sure and concentrate on what you are doing right now because in the real story (this is made up because the real one is to violent for kids) Tautoru was sure that Rauroha was gone. And when Tautoru went hunting he was not concentrating on what he was doing he was concentrating on Rauroha and wished she was back And that is my moral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!