Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

My Monster

                           My Monster 




My Monster is called Phena. It was from a phoenix who ate a cat's body but forgot to eat the head and the cat ate the phoenix instead. The phoenix's wings popped out of the cat's body, that is how he got wings. It grow Panda legs and a llama body. It is very powerful in the sky and not so powerful in the water and ice its prey is a camel,goat,buffalo and tigers. It uses its powerful wing to strike and use the cat head to bite their prey. It sleeps in trees,grass,mountains and rivers.phena is nice and it is my best friend. Phena has a cat head, a llama body and Panda legs. Phena also has 2 wings of a Phoenix. It uses its cuteness to catch its prey. And that is my monster.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!