Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

My Elephant tasks

 hello viewers today i made 2 create tasks and our WALT was to make  connections to self, other texts and the world. we could choose from 3 chooses  Quiz,word search and create a Venn diagram  and i did word search and Venn diagram. first my Venn diagram enjoy.

word search

and this is why i choose these words


I choose elephants because they are elephants. 

Mammals cause their mammals.

Memory because they have good memory.

Plants cause they eat them.

Calves because the babies are called calves.

Common because they are common to spot.

Large because they are large.

Heavy because they are heavy.

Tusks because it is their nose.

sound because they can make up to 35 sounds to talk to each other.

Skin because they have thick skin.

Walk because they walk far.

Mate because they mate.

Fast because they are fast.

Ears because they have big ears.


how much words did you get? if you got all then great.

and my second one a Venn diagram!

Venn diagram


did you like it? OK bye, bye

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas!
    I loved the way you explained what you did this week and how you put in you WALT! I read about elephants last week. Maybe next time you could do a quiz? Also you could make your circles a bit bolder! But other than that I loved you blog post.
    -Kezia (KezWez6)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucas its me Michael. I like the way you wrote down why you chose all those words and not be lazy like me by saying, to finsih my work. Next time you could add color on your background for the venn diagram and make the words bigger so we can see it better. I also did a word search and a venn diagram to, check out mine if you want. What was your favorite part about doing this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Micheal i am replying after 1 year the whole bit was my fav part

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!