Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

My two task for reading

hello viewers and today we had to do our 2 create tasks which was do a quiz and compare 2 animal differences and similarities and our WALT was compare and contrast two animals and share facts about them the first one was quiz where you have to pick a animal then go to a google slide or google form i did pandas because they are cute. The second task was to compare 2 animal differences and similarities which is a Venn diagram i did pandas and frogs because that's the ones a read and we ad to do the ones we read enjoy. 


how yeah here are the answers

  1. What is the only country that pandas live in? china

  2. Are pandas endangered? yes

  3. What colour are pandas (not red panda) white black

  4. What is pandas favourite food? bamboo

  5. How long does a panda sleep? 10 hours

  6. What are the two most known pandas?

  7. How much giant pandas are on earth? (not red panda) 1,6864

  8. Do pandas sleep at daytime or night time? Day time

  9. How much does an adult panda male weigh? (not red panda) 29-39 kg 

  10. Are pandas mammals? yes 

  11. What do they call pandas in china? daxiongmao

  12. How tall are pandas? (not red panda) 60-90 cm 

  13. How fast can a panda run? 26.9  meters one hour 

  14. How many babies can pandas lay every two years? 1 in every 2 years 

  15. How long can a panda travel? 4-5 km

 How well did you do? How many points did you get?


and my second create task a Venn diagram


sorry if its hard to see,sorry if this post was long.but anyway did you enjoy?

if you did good and bye,bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!