Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

My witting

 hello once again. today you will be seeing my free witting it is cool hop you enjoy. what do you think i can change?

Box fort 

One sunny day after school me and Lawrence decided to invite some friends to play with. First Zaak came (last year and old school friend) and we were thinking about what to do and then we decided to play sniper tower but we did not have enough Nerf guns. So we decided to invite more friends so we got Bilal and his little brother then it was Me,Lawrence,Zaak,Bilal and his little brother.

In their garage there were lots of good quality card boards. We could take some to make a box fort

everybody grabbed one box about 1-2 meter and we were going to make a restaurant.

I was the customer,Bilal little brother was the Chief,Zaak was the designer,Lawrence was the builder

and Bilal was the taper and cuter. We all had a job to do and it went pretty well we did the kitchen well

Lawrence did it cause he was the builder and Zaak was trying to design the front door and we failed at

first but then Lawrence went big brain 200IQ he just did something and we all got amazed then we got

some toy food that we can pretend it real food because we are making a restaurant. After a while me

and Bilal were making the sets but then they had to go all of them so me and Lawrence used the

waterproof car mat to cover over the box fort.# so it will not get wet but the next morning after school

the mat blow off and got wet and got destroyed :c 


The end

did you like it?

if you did good

 The end


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!