Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

create task

 hello viewers today is i did 1 create task and our WALT was to make connections to self, other texts and the world.and my first one is a word search ans my second it a Venn diagram hop you enjoy.

i did bottom pads because they have bottom pads.                                                                                     

i did big brains because some monkeys a big brain.

i did mountains because lots live in the mountains.

i did monkeys because they a monkeys.

riding because baby monkeys ride there mum.

banana because they like them.

fruit because they eat over 200 different kinds of fruit. 

pygmy because they are the smallest monkeys.

trees because they love trees.

groom because they groom each other which is like greetings in monkey way.

shout because they can shout up to 3 miles.

bond because they have a strong bond play because they are playful to each other.

tail because some monkeys use they tail for a third arm.

spa because some monkeys go to mountain water and it is hot.


this is my second one my Venn diagram enjoy.


did you like it ? this was a short blog about my two create tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!