Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Anne Frank

Hello viewers this weeks WALT is: locate and sumarise important info from a range of related texts. this is my first post I will be posting more and the description will be under it. but for this one I will type it here. for this task we just had to fill up the boxes ( I didn't realize for a bit that u don't have to fill the whole box) the first box is the main story then complementary text then challenging. the complementary text was hard because one of the video was unavailable but one the other hand the first box was nice an easy

This is my second create this one is why I think she is a inspiration and some facts about her live and some information abut her. Why do you think she a inspiration?

 


Why Anne frank is a inspiration 


  1. Because she wrote about the bight sides not just the down sides 

  2. She was brave and didn’t panic for 2 years

  3. She died in the most unusual way possible (disease) 

  4. She lived in the attic for 2 years 

  5. Her diary was one of the tons of dairies found 


The third and final create is creating a inspirational poster to inspire people. this one was very easy
all we had to do make a saying BUT it has to be your own one and m y dad all ways tells me to not
compare with my brother in swimming compare yourself and you will get better.


That was the last create task I had a lot of fun making this post see ya next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!