Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Student Summit

Hello viewers today we went to Hornby primary school to do student summit. Student summit is when lots of schools go to one school and we learn what the other schools use. Me and Mya  presented google slide 2 times and it was quite fun (I was nervous and I think Mya was to.) I went to how to create a quiz on google from and animator creator. The animator was a hard one because I never used it and I didn't really know what I was doing. But on the other hand the google form was easy and I knew what I was doing. there was 15 people from each school which is a lot you can check out there slide shows your self just click this link-------> Click me and if you wanna see my presentation then my on is how to upgrade your google slide to the next level. 

This was very fun that we had the chance to do this and see what other schools are doing my favorite part was when I get to watch my friends presentation. and learn how to make a quiz. we were here from about 9:10 o'clock to 12:30.

This is a image of me and Mya 


A photo of me in the hoe to make a quiz with a google form 

Hopefully you enjoyed my reaction going to the student summit bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!