Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

The bad case of Stripes

Hello viewers this week our WALT was make connections between yourself, other texts and the world. I did the bad case of stripes it when Camilla cream gets a bad case of stripes and one the second day everyone was laughing she was so sad until one day a woman gave her a a Lima beans is cure the case and everything was fine. I only did the first create task which is make a connections from the book to yourself, other books or movies and the world. it was a easy one and the only one I finish because for the whole week I was doing inventionator thing and could no doing reading for the whole week. but anyways I still hope I did good and hopefully next week I can finish enjoy!

I think I did pretty good. feel free to give feed back and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!