Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Rumpelstiltskin

Hello viewers this week our WALT is synthesize ideas and info when doing a narrative text I did not manage to finish because all the years 6 people had to do cycle safety for 2 days. I can’t finish next week's one as well because I am doing a inventonater thing with Bilal but i'm going to just show you the story about it then the complementary and challenging text. I might post the second create task but we never know. My favorite part was the complementary text and the main story was kinda hard because it was a very long book. Hope i did well even if i didn’t finish bye

The characters/problem/solution 

Characters: Maddie,dad,king,ogre thing, farmers and some sheep 

The problem is that her dad made her daughter stuck in a place with straws  

The solution is that a ogre thing helped her but she had to give her sunglasses 


Complementary text 

Poor Miller had a beautiful daughter one day he went to the king's court and said my daughter can make straws into gold. Then the king made the daughter go into a room filled with straws and said if you don’t make this all into gold tonight  then you will die Then she cried. But then a old man randomly got inside. And said if I made the straw into gold then you will give me your necklace ok she said she spun all the straw into gold then the prince got her another room with gold this time she gave to small man her ring then another room and this time if she does it the prince will marry her this time when the little man came to her she said I do no have anything to give you the tiny man said give me your first baby after you marry the prince so then the prince married her but then the man wanted the baby but she said no so the man said ok if you can guess my name I will not take your baby after days of trying she finally gave up but her servant went to the little man's house and gets its name he told her and she said it to the man the man was surprised and he ran away 
 text 

Challenging text 

A spider’s body is made of two soft parts. It has 8 creepy  each legs only have 6 joints and it’s legs are covered with hair. They can live in basically any condition they can shot sticky webs. spiders use silk to make webs. they also create silk. spiders can paralyzes it's prey can turn it in to mush and once it's mush they gobble it down what a yummy meal.   

this was long by by 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!