Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Reading Zak and the frog

Hello viewers this week I read the book prince Zak and the frog, our WALT is synthesize ideas and information in a narrative text. our first create task as usual the story ans the complementary text and challenging text. this week it was quite hard because it was two long videos. after that we had a new task which is making a comic about your story and I think it was pretty fun. (ignoring the fact that no one can red my hand writing) and the last a final create task is to make a narrative story it was long but I manged to finish all my work. This week was a tough we so I hope I did well enjoy.

The story

One day Zak was playing with his rubber ball at the bottom of his palace. He played it at a nearby garden but then when once he throw it to far it and it fell into a hole. He tried getting it out but there was no such luck. Until a friendly frog cam and said if I get the ball for you then you have to do something for me. Zak said what is it? And the frog said you have to clean my pond every week. Sounds fair Zak says then the frog made it float our by filling it with water. That's  smart said Zak hod did I not know then the frog says sometimes you can forget.

Complementary text 

One day a really spoiled princess that has a golden dress, a golden plate, a golden crown, a golden bed and her favorite a golden ball she would play it all day until one day she throw it to far and it went into a well. Until a frog said i will get it for you but you have to let my stay in your house. The princess agrees then the frog gets it out. But she was so happy she forgot about the promise then when she was eating the frog knocked on the door 3 times she let the frog in after dinner the frog wanted to sleep in the princess’s bed but she said no way and throw the frog into the wall then it suddenly turned into a human she broke the spell then they got in love then they had kids and the kids would play with the ball.

Challenging text

This is how things float if things float they are buoyant like rubber ducky but some can’t float like electronics we know that light things can float and heavy things can’t like rocks. Not all times though things like ships can float because it has a lot of volume/space so it can float but a rock has to much mass/weight.

Create task 2
Once upon time Zak was playing with his ball out side until it fell in a hole. he was sad until a frog came out and said I will give it to you if you clan my pond every week and if it's not gold. Sounds fair it's not gold so the frog got the ball out by flooding it out thanks how did i not think of that. And he started to clean the pond.

And the last create task the 3rd create task 

Cinderella 

One day a mother and a father had a daughter named Cinderella and they were a kind family and they always cared for each other. Then suddenly one day Cinderella's mother and father were feeling really sick then they passed away. A few years passed and Cinderella finally got adopted. The family woman who adopted her was wicked and so were her 2 children. One day a prince needed a princess but he could not decide so there was a ball at the palace and whoever was the most beautiful he would marry. But Cinderella was not allowed until she cleaned the whole house and car. She knew she could not do it. But then some little animals heard her cries and they helped her clean the whole house and car until it was spotless. She went to her step mother and said can I now go? But she said you are too dirty to go to the ball and laughed and drove away with her 2 children in the car she cleaned. She was so sad and went outside then cried when an old woman heard her and she said why so many tears. She said because I'm not allowed to go to the ball. Well then shame on you I will give you nightmares. I am an evil witch but she accidentally gave her a dress,shoes,makeup and a pumpkin car without herself knowing. mu ah ha ha ha you will never go to the ball she said and went away. Cinderella was confused and was like OK I will just go to the ball. But then she noticed that all wishes/nightmares would be gone at midnight 12:00. But going there the pumpkin car got eaten by animals so she had to walk all the way. Once she arrived at the palace everyone wondered who this beautiful Princess was. The prince Immediately fell in love with Cinderella and they danced all night forgetting about the spell. Then suddenly she realized the spell will going to go (which was originally a nightmare) so she ran home quickly. Dropping the slipper and the price said whoever fits the slipper is my princess. She went to her house and tested everyone but it was not the size. He said is there anyone else in the house? The mother said we have a maid. He went to her and the slipper fit so they lived happily ever after.

a little animation 
Wow that was long but anyways I don't think it needs fixing but f it does let me know.
Anyways bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!